21 Dec What Are Spider Veins? What Is The Best Spider Vein Removal?
Spider veins are naturally produced as the aging process kicks in the body, but they are not only confined to aged individuals. Spider veins appear in the red and blue form of networks during any time of your life, leading to embarrassments especially if they occur in visible areas like the face and lower legs. If you are an individual who is worried about their appearance, then it is the best time to eliminate them with appropriate treatments. What are the best options available for spider vein removal?
Why Are Spider Veins Formed?
Spider veins generally form in the means of a network that is similar to the spider web or in the pattern of starburst. The sizes may vary in specific parts with common occurrence especially on the leg, behind the knee, and also on the face in some individuals. But spiders veins find their occurrence in other parts of the body among some people. Various causes of spider veins include:
- Variations in the hormone.
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- Injury to the skin
- Medications like steroids
- High alcohol consumption.
Along with these factors, the genetic aspect is a major contributor to the appearance of spider veins. There are some other highly contributing factors such as excessive weight gain and sedentary lifestyle patterns.
What Are Good Spider Vein Removal Options?
Natural remedies are usually employed for patients with spider vein removal issues before going to other ones. The natural approach includes fewer side effects as it may not require any specific medical prescription or any therapies by a specialist doctor. Few popular solutions employed for spider veins are:
- Diet: Consuming food that negates the inflammation in the body and stimulates the easy flow of blood is key in avoiding spider veins problem. The circulatory system is also aided by foods that are rich in antioxidants and fiber. Your diet must include other key ingredients like foods rich in potassium, magnesium, and omega 3 fatty acids. Along with these additions, you must take care to avoid alcohol, processed sugar, saturated fats, sodium to promote a healthy circulation system.
- Supplements: There is some type of precise supplements that have proven to be effective in treating the spider veins problem. Spider veins show improvement when they respond well when witch hazel is applied to them along with oral medications like horse chestnut, Ginkgo Biloba, and bilberry. Natural ingredients like turmeric, garlic, and cayenne pepper are quite effective in treatment. But the supplements may not be effective for all, hence it is wiser to take the advice of a specialist doctor before starting to take them.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is employed in treating different types of body issues including spider veins. It is known to enhance the flow of blood and circulation which is believed to decrease the development of spider and varicose veins. It is applied directly to the target region above the skin. Sometimes patients are suggested to wrap a piece of cloth in the vinegar and then wrap it across the target region for a period of around half n hour. Constant application has shown fading off the spider veins in some individuals.
- Essential Oils: Essential oils are employed in treating many types of health conditions in the body. Different types of essential oils can be handy in many situations. Different types of oils like Geranium, Tea tree, cypress, lavender, lemongrass, yarrow, etc. They can be used as a cold or hot compress in the form of a bath or massage oil. These oils can be used directly on the skin, but you have to be sure if you are allergic to any contents among the essential oils.
- Massage: Massage helps reduce the effect of spider veins since it successfully encourages healthy blood flow in the body. If you are suffering from swelling or pain in the region then it could be a successful solution. But take this massage therapy from a certified therapist who is known to treat spider vein pains.
What if These Natural Remedies Don’t Work?
- Vascular by In mode is an advanced laser technology that is employed for the treatment of spider veins and vascular lesions. It has made the treatment of spider veins easier with its effective results on all individuals. A powerful intense pulsed light (IPL) called Lumecca is employed in treating vascular and pigmented vascular lesions. It is achieved by a process called photo thermolysis that offers a photo facial via controlled light treatment. This procedure can be utilized on several parts of the body but mostly it is employed in areas like the neck, face, hands, arms, and legs. There will be positive results after one session but complete results are seen only in a couple of weeks. There may be a requirement for extra sessions for effective results.
- Generally, vascular lesions are formed when there is a presence of many blood vessels just beneath the top skin layer. These blood vessels are visible on the skin or it may also showcase a reddish skin appearance. Vascular makes use of high peak power to focus on precise types of lesions depending on the need and the type of lesion. It offers an effective and safe solution for different types of treatment like spider veins, facial veins, port wine stains, leg veins, raised vascular lesions on the skin, etc. This treatment offers optimal results that are achieved in three sessions but some of them may need more. There is subtle improvement after the first session that slowly increases after every session and the constant progress of every session.
If you are serious to eliminate the spider vein and vascular lesion issues from the skin, head out to Dahlia by WHA. They employ in mode Lumecca and Vasculaze to achieve the desired results. Dahlia by WHA offers ultimate skin rejuvenation, cosmetic procedures, quality products intending to offer customer-oriented service and make you look and feel your best.