31 Oct How to Get Ahead in Beauty with Intimate Wellness
Treatment, services, and products related to inmate wellness were once portrayed as secrecy as many people were not ready to go for accurate solutions. In recent times, exploring one’s sexual desires has been in the limelight leading to transformation in the segment. It has been evolved into a desired based service in the wellness industry from an intimate space. The current generation has been more open about sexual preferences and ideas to achieve the desired outcomes. Such mindsets have given a higher push for intimate wellness-related treatments that are more successful in meeting their desires. Due to this, intimate wellness training and knowledge are must to treat the issues more precisely.
About Intimate Wellness:
A significant portion of women has reported some type of difficulty with their intimate health during their lifetime. Many are not aware that abnormal sexual function is due to an associated medical issue that can be treated and think that it is a process of aging. Some of the issues are:
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Stress incontinence (urine leakage when you laugh, cough, sneeze, or lift something heavy)
- Vaginal laxity
- Vaginal burning and/or itching
There are some advanced treatment options for sexual disorders that aid in improving intimate wellness and cure the underlying issues effectively. As people are looking for diverse options in this segment, it is important to get intimate wellness training from a trusted and experienced institute. You will be able to treat those issues depending on medical history, health issues, and other specific requirements. Below are the two major intimate wellness treatments.
- It is a laser treatment that sends controlled CO2 energy to the vaginal tissue for stimulating the growth of collagen and enhance the skin tone, appearance, and texture. Many results have shown the effects of this intimate wellness treatment to be positive and effective in various age groups of women. It is a quick in-office procedure that involves no surgery, minimal discomfort, and minimal downtime.
- This advanced laser technology avoids all the issues of surgical intervention and achieves accurate results. This treatment is a secure, simple, and non-invasive process that is over in around 15 minutes. The service provider sends smooth laser energy to the vaginal wall stimulating the healing of the tissue. It results in the restructuring of the soft tissue fibers by developing new fiber and collagen. Results are enhanced texture, skin tone, and appearance.
- The CO2RE Intima device has been cleared for different types of skin and women wellness treatments. But it is crucial to be associated with an experienced healthcare professional who has gained intimate wellness training and is reliable to deliver accurate results. Many people have reported excellent relief and improvement after taking successful treatment. As it involves very little downtime, it is considered to be the ideal surgical alternative.
- Patients generally receive three treatments that are spaced 3 to 4 weeks apart following a maintenance session every 12 to 18 months.
- This non-invasive method for inmate health and wellness is an effective treatment available for women. If you are facing vaginal issues from childbirth or due to aging, you can choose CO2RE intima to regain the lost confidence. Instead of surgical methods, laser technology can smoothly provide similar results even for urinary incontinence issues.
- Morpheus 8 is a fraction skin treatment procedure that stimulates the production of collagen in the below dermis layers. Due to its benefits, it is used effectively to stiffen and tone the external labia minora and Majora areas. Morpheus 8 focuses on deeper dermis layers, stimulating the building blocks to restructure in an anti-aging process. The number of sessions will be scheduled relying on the treatment plan. Results start to appear within a few days but can be seen significantly only after 3 weeks. This result will constantly continue to improve up to 3 months after treatment.
- Radiofrequency and microneedling are used together to effectively address a variety of skin issues. Micro-needling involves applying tiny needling to go inside the skin surface causing micro-injuries. This process will send a signal for the skin to heal as a body’s natural process. Radiofrequency enhances the temperature of the underlying tissue triggering collagen production in the body. As the layers of the skin are smoothened and shaped, there will more responsiveness and rejuvenation of the skin tissue.
- Morpheus 8 has a unique factor to penetrate deep into the skin than other micro-needling devices. Even though it goes much deeper than other micro-needling devices many people find it more relaxing and efficient. This is due to the sharpness of the needles and the creation of tiny punctures in the skin without any jerks.
- This treatment involves no pain even with the deeper penetration of the needles. If you are worrying about any minor discomfort due to the use of needles, experts will apply a topical numbing cream or gel over the region before the treatment. There will be a minor prickling sensation once the treatment is begun followed by a heated feeling as the RF energy is released. The Morpheus8 advanced technology guarantees a safe and measured transfer of heat, for steady and effective results.
Urinary Incontinence Issue:
The front portion of the vaginal wall will be aiding the bladder and avoids any pressure to be exerted on it. When the vaginal tissue loses its stiffness, there is also a loss in pelvic muscles and floor structure. The condition makes the bladder vulnerable to pressure being applied to it allowing the urine to leak out. Trained professionals will use advanced intimate wellness therapies to provide relief from this issue. As collagen begins to be restored, vaginal wall tissue is rejuvenated and starts protecting the bladder.
It is crucial to visit an expert who has precise inmate wellness training in all the advanced treatment methods. Dahlia by WHA provides the best non-invasive cosmetic and therapeutic services for your inmate wellness, with the latest technology and the most knowledgeable clinicians and staff.